1.1 In-Lease is committed to protecting your privacy.
We are aware that the information that you give us is termed “personal data”, we will not, in particular, disclose any personal information without your consent.
1.2 What information do we collect and why?
The information collected on the website includes:
- Users’ Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, which is automatically logged by our web server. IP addresses are used to observe users’ interest in this website (number of visits, etc).
- Cookies are very small text files saved to your computer used to track user navigation around a website. Session cookies are also used to store information on which content, including advertisements, have been seen by a user.
- Disabling/Enabling Cookies – users have the ability to accept or disable cookies by modifying the settings in their browser. Disabling cookies however may mean that some functionality may be affected.
1.3. E-mail addresses, contact details and/or other details which users voluntarily provide in order to:
- provide goods and services to you;
- basic profiling purposes (whether undertaken by In-Lease or by third parties on In-Lease’s behalf);
- let you know about other goods and services in which you may be interested;
- inform you about changes and improvements to the website;
- register for competitions and other content;
There are opportunities on the website to receive e-mail communications alerting you to news and offers. You may choose not to receive these.
In-Lease will not disclose voluntarily provided details to third parties or use the information in any other way without your prior consent. On all pages where personal data is collected, specific details on the use of this information will be provided.
1.4 Your rights
You have the right to access your information held by In-Lease and, where necessary, to have it amended. You can also request not to receive marketing information from In-Lease. For more details, please contact: In-Lease, Vaarstraat 105-109, 2520 Ranst, Belgium or send an email.